The Team Behind Atom-Drive
Our committed team involves different people and different groups across our business working together to maximize their efficiency and reach a common goal.
AFFILIATIVE AND PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT
The importance of teamwork involves different people and different groups across our business working together to maximize their efficiency to reach a common goal.
As we take our empowering steps to success, the matter of decision, commitment, planning, preparation, execution, and recommitment shall always remain in our company policy for achievement.
– Responsible for Compressed Air System designs, oversees all major projects involving design work, technical support work implementation.
– Study of problems and solution leading to the smooth implementation and execution of projects for air systems.
Sales Manager / Product Engineer
– Design work execution, ensuring that customer specification are addressed in full.
– To identify and meet customer needs within their assigned sales territory, and they maintain excellent after-sales relationships.
Service Coordinator & Maintenance Team
– To coordinate daily schedule and provide quality repair works and maintenance for equipment of all multi-brands and makes.
– We offer a full twenty-four hours breakdown for all leading manufacturers’ Compressed Air Equipment and pump.
Technical Manager / Project Engineers
– Support the design and development team in executing the project work.
– Perform regular site visits to ensure continuous smooth integration of the system.
– Assist and coordinate with Professional Engineer for inspection for M.O.M. endorsement.
– With AutoCAD design, we help the customer to visualize the final product of piping or pump installation.
– Our design team will synthesize, analyze, and document the design. All these factors help in drastically improving the productivity of the designer that translates into fast designing, lower designing cost and shorter project completion times.